There are many options to choose from to help lose weight, build muscle and improve your health. While the number of options for in home exercise and group classes are fun for some, when it comes to “what’s best for me?” the answer may be working 1 on 1 with a coach.
Here’s 5 reasons why you should consider working 1 on 1 with a coach to help with your health and fitness goals;
1. It’s all about you- You know the results you want. How you want to feel, look, move, etc. When working with you 1 on 1, our job is to create the roadmap for you to get there. We remove all the guesswork for you, and that’ll speed up your success. You’ll have your own coach who is responsible to make sure you’re successful. Your job is to show up and work hard. Your coach will put together an individualized plan just for you based on your needs and goals.
2. Accountability- If you’re exercising at home, it’s easy to skip a day or 5 when “life gets in the way”. People are much more likely to follow through on plans, when the alternative is letting people down. If you sleep in, Planet Fitness and Peloton aren’t going to call you and ask what happened. Your coach will.
3. Instant feedback- Many people we meet are afraid to start an exercise program because they don’t know what to do. Whether your personal training sessions are in person, or via Zoom the coach is there to help make sure you’re moving properly. You don’t need to wonder if you’re doing something correctly. We’ve trained thousands of people over the last 10 years and while each of you is unique, we haven’t met a person that we couldn’t create an effective training plan for.
4. Time- Between family, friends and work…You are busy! Many of our clients that do personal training say they enjoy the flexibility it offers them as opposed to needing to follow a pre set group class schedule. We offer training sessions 7 days a week, starting as early as 5am! You need a time, it’s likely we’ve got the time for you.
5. Cleanliness- Given the current climate, many people are fearful to be among groups of people. Working 1 on 1 with a coach is a smart way to keep you out of large groups, and in a more comfortable, controlled setting.
Don’t believe me? Check out what Julia has to say!
The proof is in the pudding. But, we all know your trainer wouldn’t want you to eat pudding.